Friday, March 20, 2015

Today's and Future Posts

Today I posted a lot.  I'm not sure about what schedule I will use for posting, at least every other Friday, I just had a lot I wanted to get off my chest.  I'm also not sure about what I generally want this blog to be about.  I'm not really interested in politics, but I am working to lose about eight pounds and then maintain so I could post progress.  I am also actively growing my hair extremely long (past my butt at least) and will be happy to discuss progress on that front.  Likely both of these will be discussed regularly because like the blog title states this is really just cathartic to me.  It's my thoughts and feelings as a young adult posted in a way that I hope can at least be helpful to those my age and younger or that they could at least relate to.  It's a tough world we live in emotion wise.
Anyways, have a nice day and thank you for reading this.  Comment on what you would like to hear about.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment